Nvs Transfer Portal : NVA (Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti) started an online portal for employees and their transfers. Transfer Portal regulating transfer of employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Apply online for transfer, and check eligibility criteria discussed below.
About NVS Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal started under NVS (Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti). It is an organization that aims to offer to give an opportunity to all employees of NVS for seeking transfer as per their eligibility/choice. NVS transfer system
governed by a Transfer Policy and guidelines. Each and every employee of NVS (Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti) can avail of transfer via Nvs Transfer Portal – navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Transfer. To know more about transfer portal, read given below article carefully.
Basic Information on navodaya.gov.in Transfer 2024
|Portal Name||Nvs Transfer Portal|
|Authority Name||NVS (Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti)|
|Beneficiaries||Teachers and Employees|
Objective of NVS Transfer
NVS (Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti) started NVS Transfer Portal 2024 to maintain employee distribution through transfer policy. NVS helps to protect academic interest of students and increase job satisfaction
among NVS employees. NVS Employee transfer can be done anywhere in India. Apply now for Nvs Transfer via their official portal – navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Transfer.
- Principal / Vice Principal / Office Superintendent who has 5 years of normal tenure prescribed at one station can apply for NVS Transfer
- For NVS Transfer PGT / TGT who has 5 years of normal tenure prescribed at one station can apply
- Staff who has recruited for Teaching under Special Recruitment Drive can apply for a transfer
Teacher Transfer List
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Teacher Staff Nurse
- Vice Principal
- Office Superintendent
Category and Tenure – JNV Teacher Transfer Apply
|DFR Category||No mandatory tenure|
|Single Lady (Widow/Unmarried/Divorced)||2 years|
|Spouse Category||2 years|
|Medical Category||2 years|
|PH Category||2 years|
How to apply for NVS Transfer List?
- To apply for NVS Transfer, visit official website of NVS – navodaya.gov.in
- On homepage of NVS, go to Transfer Section
- Now select Transfer Lists and Orders Option and Download list
- After that list of Transfer will be opened on your devices
- Check NVS Transfer List, with your name in it
Apply Online – NVS Transfer Portal 2024-25
- To apply for nvs transfer, visit nvs official website – navodaya.gov.in
- Or go to direct link of NVS Transfer Portal 2024 – navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Transfer
- Now go to Notification option in Transfer Section
- Search Notification uploaded for NVS Transfer and click option you want to apply for
- Fill out the application form and submit it before its last date
Important NVS Transfer Link
Click here to apply for NVS Transfer 2024
Further Asked Questions on NVS Transfer
NVS stands for Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti.
To apply for Nvs Transfer visit official NVS Transfer portal – navodaya.gov.in.
The official Website of Nvs Transfer Portal 2024 is navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Transfer.